energy of the vector space
- CENTRIPETAL VECTORIAL INTERACTION -
Space energy is a vectorial interaction (electromagnetic force).
Vectorial interaction has a specter of sizes from cosmic to nuclear.
Vectorial interaction is centripetal itself and generates oscillators - hydrogen.
Centripetal vectorial interaction gathers hydrogen in ball objects - stars.
Stars, their rotation movement, reject each other.
Planetary Magnus Effect
We find that planets as well in conjunction dynamically perturb - reject each
Such facts are consequence of the relation between their centripetal interactions.
- Planetary Magnus effect (with double interaction, centripetal and centrifugal)
The planetary Magnus effect produces a slight centrifugal acceleration (system
which increases with the ray of orbit therefore, with weakening of the centripetal
For example, "red stain" in relation to Jupiter, planets in stellar
stars in galactic systems and galaxies in universe system.
The variation of centripetal interaction is the balance between contraction
Centripetal interaction ("gravitational attraction") represents
parallel and variable currents,
which accelerate centripetall all the aggregation states of substance.
The action of such acceleration produces specific effects in each and
every aggregation state of substance, light speed passes by.
Acceleration compresses (pressure) and polarizes (ionizes) substance.
Such effects lead to local generation of centripetal interactions, little
1) in the high terrestrial atmosphere, polarization and polar auroras (ionosphere)
2) in the low atmosphere, thunders and lightning (electric arc)
3) in the lava gases, earthquakes (interpreted as "movements of tectonic
4) in the lava and core, heat (we know nothing, but we do know the eddy flow
and the thermal effect of the flow, with other interpretations).
Specific to such interactions are there radiation specters.
1) optical and thermal 2) from optical to acoustic 3) from optical to mechanical
4) optical and thermal.
Centripetal interactions are (in secret), "the cosmic rays", "the
nuclear reactions" and "gravitational attraction".
Only a lightning, causes in chain, billions of billions of centripetal